Pastene Quartered Artichoke Hearts...
Pastene Quartered Artichoke Hearts are delicious as appetizers, in a salad, in an antipasto, or as a topping for pizza.
Pastene Quartered Artichoke Hearts are delicious as appetizers, in a salad, in an antipasto, or as a topping for pizza. Italians add them to "fritto misto" prepared as follows:
Fritto Misto (Fried Mix)
- Drain off the liquid and cut each heart in half, lengthwise.
- Dip in slightly salted beaten egg
- Then in a mixture of:
- Pastene Bread Crumbs
- a little Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese
- a little chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare other items for mix
- Fry breaded artichoke quarters in Pastene Pure Olive Oil and serve hot.
INGREDIENTS: Quartered Artichoke Hearts, Water, Salt, Citric Acid.
Gluten Free Kosher